Download : Control of Power Electronic Converters and Systems: Volume 1
Control of Power Electronic Converters and Systems examines the theory behind power electronic converter control, including operation, modeling and control of basic converters. The book explores how to manipulate components of power electronics converters and systems to produce a desired effect by controlling system variables. Advances in power electronics enable new applications to emerge and performance improvement in existing applications. These advances rely on control effectiveness, making it essential to apply appropriate control schemes to the converter and system to obtain the desired performance.
- Discusses different applications and their control
- Explains the most important controller design methods both in analog and digital
- Describes different important applications to be used in future industrial products
- Covers voltage source converters in significant detail
- Demonstrates applications across a much broader context